Subject: [Leica] 135mm Apo-Telyt-M on Sony a7rii
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 19:08:22 -0500

Paul, it's beautiful, but I don't have the patience for that much
post-processing.  I just shoot for my own enjoyment, so I can choose my
poison. :-)

One of my frequent subjects is a skydiver at low altitude, and at
touchdown.  I have found that a Pentax Takumar 135/3.5, mounted on an
Olympus 4/3 camera, works great for this purpose.  Autofocus lenses,
with no hard infinity stop, are the worst.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA