Subject: [Leica] Carbon Printing... any experiences?
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2016 01:41:25 +0200

Hi Meino,

Thank you very much again.

My intention was to use the 1500w with B&W inks ONLY because it is a low
cost printer and I think that with 6 B&W inks it could deliver a correct
quality, on this case I suppose I can not have the metamarisme problem you
mention. I like too have an european supplier, cheaper and fast if the
quality is satisfactory. However I consider very difficult build my own ICC
profiles, I have the Spyder 4 Pro. On this case what I was considering is
have the 1500w for B&W only and maybe keep my R3000 for general use (B&W and
color), but my color work it is so small that I think is better go to an
external service when I need a copy...

Cheers
Lluis