Subject: [Leica] reuesting info from Leica
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2016 12:08:35 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Steve Barbour wrote:

 I have been trying to determine the status of my M9 for a job that is up
and
coming.     Phone message response by machine is "person is not available".
e-mails and other forms of communication are simply not answered.

How can I reach them?
<<<

Let me know went/if you find out.  I sent my 280 APO to Leica for repair
nearly seven months ago and apart from a confirmation of receipt in late
April I've heard nothing from them.  A few times I've been able to get
through to a real person on the phone and the promised response ("in two
weeks"; "on Monday") never happens.  I'd have to be insanely stupid to spend
any more money on any Leica equipment before their service issues are
resolved.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com