Subject: [Leica] was Lock, now Tina's herd
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2016 22:58:50 -0000

Think Tina may be staying, but you may be interested in this link which
indicates how things are shaping up in key swing states.
Apparently, unlike in previous elections when the entire mainstream media
with access to live exit polls and count data would embargo the information
until when polls closed, Vice and Slate are working with an outfit called
Votecastr to live blog that data. The data consists of just estimates and
projections, but this is basically the same stuff that media outlets use to
project winners at poll closing.

http://www.slate.com/votecastr_election_day_turnout_tracker.html

Of course, I see the shrewd people at Paddy Power - the Irish bookmaker -
have Hillary strengthening at 1/6 odds on whereas Donald is slipping at 5/1,
so it looks like Mrs President at the moment. Early days yet.

Douglas