Subject: [Leica] iPhoneography Workflow?
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2016 15:31:30 -0600

John, are you talking about a wireless (somehow) automatic transfer or you
plug the iPhone into your Mac and open LR on both to accomplish the
transfer?

I'm just starting to experiment with these processes and among other things
I have discovered that the LR app on my iPhone has somehow changed to the
point that I had to delete it and reinstall it to get it to work the way I
think it was working yesterday.

I just upgraded to an iPhone 7 Plus and I'm amazed at the image quality
when I get an image file over to my 27" iMac desktop but it's the getting
the image over simply that is giving me heartburn.

There is undoubtedly a method but it's driving me mad.

--Bob