Subject: [Leica] iPhoneography Workflow?
From: john at mcmaster.fr (John McMaster)
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2016 21:39:52 +0000

If you are on CC, log into the Adobe site on iPhone and iMac and tick boxes
somewhere about syncing. It will then transfer by wi-fi/3G/4G.... This only
works with the LR app, but I believe with the 6S/7S it also allows you to
shoot raw files.

If you have the phone connected by USB then you should be able to import
photos direct into LR

john