Subject: [Leica] Lightroom: 2 preset questions
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram)
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2016 20:21:39 +0000

Lew.  Not sure about the first question, but the second...

The new preset will override the old preset if you have the same parameters
check off.  So, if you set the black point to -5 on the first preset, but
the second one has a +3, the -5 will be changed to a +3.  However, when you
set up a preset, you get a dialogue box that asks which parameters you want
to include in the preset.  So, if preset 3 does not have any information
about black point, the black point will remain unchanged when you apply
preset 2.  Does that make any sense?

For instance, I have a preset for applying a lens correction, but that is
all it does, because when I saved it, I told it all I wanted was the lens
correction parameter.

Aram