Subject: [Leica] IMG: Focusing
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 12:14:24 -0600

Hi Philippe,

I assume that is done with the joystick.  Now that you bring up the
X-T2, what has been your experience with it?  A google search for
problems shows that a number of early users have had problems with
locking up, requiring the battery to be removed and reinserted, and a
number of other teething problems.  I would not make use of video, but
some of those who do report overheating and early shutdown problems.

I am trying to decide between a used X-T1 and a wet-behind-the-ears
X-T2.  Life, at least for me, is too short to solve developmental
problems, though I understand that the October firmware update helped.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA