Subject: [Leica] A few thoughts on street photography
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 00:49:15 +0100

Jayanand,

I agree

Some time ago I?ve saw the work of a photographer, the pictures was
interesting but I disagree the methodology he followed. He went on the
street and shoot, shoot, shoot ? the pictures had no definition, nothing!
and when he saw that some one could represent something he worked on this
one. The reason because I disagree is because this is a casual creation,
inconscient creation, the painter can create abstract forms but he is doing
it according his will.

Cheers
Lluis