Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Ice Festival
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 12:25:15 +0000

Tina,
I followed all of these to the end and they are really wonderful - all
of them! You really made the most of your opportunity, and going when
the snow was there, was an excellent idea. Your images certainly
conveyed the cold: I even had to put a jumper on despite the central
heating here.

So many good ones, it's hard to pick a favorite.

Douglas