Subject: [Leica] IMG: Snow Trees
From: amr3 at uwmalumni.com (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2017 19:15:15 -0600

On Tue, 7 Mar 2017 Nathan Wajsman <photo at frozenlight.eu>wrote:

>This goes to show that washing cars is useless. I just wait for rain.

>Cheers,
>Nathan
I wanted to get the street salt off at least our newer car. I've been using
only our 1990 rusted Geo Prizm during winters,
leaving our 2008 like-new Corolla in the garage, and out of the slush, but
my wife has been having medical problems and
has a hard time getting in the (smaller) Geo to go to doctor's
appointments, so the Toyota got messy.  Also rain doesn't
clean well enough.  We keep our cars until they're ready to be junked, so
I'm hoping I never have to buy another.
--
Alan

(Retired)