Subject: [Leica] Another chosen by Nat Geo.
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017 18:50:38 +0000

I have never worked on a farm, but I spent 4 years working for at least one
day a week at the blunt end in an abattoir inspecting animals when I did
meat inspection as part of my training in a previous life. You see 100 pigs
an hour zipping past you, and inspecting each one for health reasons, and
you start to know a little about what meat is like. Did my time on the beef
line and the sheep line as well, together with the odd goat etc. in
conditions so cold that you could cut yourself and not realise it until you
rinsed your constantly bloody hands at tea break. Happy days!

Gerry