Subject: [Leica] M9 electrical problem
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 09:33:35 -0700

Seems to be a problem that has hit a small number of M9s: lucky you... :-(
The same problem existed with the M240 but was fixed by a firmware upgrade.

Perhaps they would give you a good price on a trade-up? Never hurts to ask.

Bob Adler
www.robertadlerphotography.com
*"Capturing Light One Frame At A Time"*