Subject: [Leica] Film Lab
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2017 23:18:27 +0200
References: <CAH1UNJ0P+Fdw=cpGOO9yhvSFMGy4b77SVOME89tBehQ_TJ63tQ@mail.gmail.com> <FC4E534E-6F7E-46B1-A9E5-412FBB4AAB6B@gmail.com> <CAEFt+w9kgzW=HphOAUrSogRKDjZeTM107ouz82ayjX0h8R6Tdw@mail.gmail.com> <808C3BF5-BFBF-4BE7-B78A-F53528103C02@gmail.com> <CAH1UNJ0NW=M_+wqJzrO+1A+Hf+XBy4UL50QzU0iCV12iOk8Gpg@mail.gmail.com> <CAEFt+w_CvAev=+n_DXy3Uo8-3ek7c4GnTL=RyJCP_r1Y94r2GQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAH1UNJ3ozS1A6Sc+z3yvT34yN0Gf7wq_d1V1qDit_Quw3UaVxA@mail.gmail.com> <DA21CFC5-4961-4E5E-B0AE-42D0B26855E7@gmail.com> <CA+yJO1CG9fOwe39OGQoc4oub3t=G+jOMHZJrKbCj99jAg+_-fQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAE3QcF7Rjimy07sjK2JbqBxXw3w3KpOCn=T0wCfRmU3m5w5JOQ@mail.gmail.com>

Exactly my friend!

VAMOS!

Cheers
Lluis