Subject: [Leica] B&W developers
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram)
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 22:02:27 +0000

I was a Rodinal fan.  Gave me nice snappy negatives that were easy to
print.  I once saw an article that referred to it as producing "honest
grain" whatever that meant, but I did not mind the tight grain structure
it had.  If I were pushing I would us something else, however.  But
Rodinal always left me satisfied. My last few years with film,  I played
around with adding ascorbate to it to minimize the grain and i did like
that, too. Glad to see it is still available.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

would ever have dared dream.? James D. Watson

>>> http://www.imagist.com