Subject: [Leica] Vertical Verticals
From: gwpics at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2017 22:26:24 +0100

I perceive, rightly or wrongly, a certain sense of criticism for my failure
to ensure that my verticals are vertical in my street images. Concerned that
this may be me being lax in my attention to detail I decided to go back and
look at the work of the past masters who I respect such as HC-B and
Doisneau. They seem to have the same disregard for geometric niceties. I
have therefore decided that, within reason, to continue along the path I
have thus far taken and not bow to peer pressure.

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS
www.gwpics.com
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or