Subject: [Leica] My last week's photos
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram)
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2017 21:23:32 +0000

Only one thing going on, and that is my bathroom remodel.  Not very
artistic, but this was my life for the long 5 day weekend.  First shot is my
wife removing floor tile.  Before you get all huffed up, I removed the tile
walls and thought we were done for the day.  But then she decided to tackle
the floor, so I grabbed a shot before I took over with the tool.  This is
indeed a joint project and she rips and tears  wallboard, mixes mortar,
spreads it, tiles and grouts with the best of them.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/bp/Demo+Work-4707.jpg.html

The rest of the shots are just some of the stages of demolition and
reconstruction.  Some plumbing to move the shower valve higher since we will
not have a tub any more, move the drain to the center, and three days of
building the shower pan.  So, next week is to tackle the wall Hardyboard,
then build the niche and tile.   That should be the easy part, or at least
the informed part, since we have done lots of tile work on our house.  Never
built a shower an before, so glad that is over.

I?ll have to fit the rest in between teaching my summer class and sleeping
and eating.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

would ever have dared dream.? James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] My last week's photos)