Subject: [Leica] Ramanujar Temple - 1000th Anniversary
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2017 05:42:11 -0400

Dear Sir,
I was in Chennai 2 weeks ago for a flying visit with my mother to
visit a bunch of temples and especially during the 1000th anniversary.
All through I wanted to email you to meet but the schedule changed
daily and we did not end up worshipping at Kapaleeshwarar Temple even
which was on my list or at Ashtalakshmi Temple where I wanted to
photograph the sunrise.
Headed out of Chennai daily and stayed in Thiruchy as well to pray at
Srirangam.
The next time I am in Chennai I shall email you ahead of time for sure.
Thought of you every day.
Thank you for seeing the pictures.
Bharani

Message: 29