Subject: [Leica] Dr. Ted Grant Photo Exhibit at Vancouver International Airport
From: gcr910 at gmail.com (Greg Rubenstein)
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2017 17:02:49 -0500

Just back from Canada. Walking from the hotel to the train at Vancouver
International Airport, I stumbled across a photo exhibit. Images looked
familiar. Dr. Ted Grant and his work! Photographed some of the display.
Special thanks to, Henning Wulff, who was lucky enough to be at the
exhibit's opening and provided the photos of Dr. Ted at his premiere. And,
Dr. Ted, thank you for your continued involvement with The LUG and kindness
to us all . . . and then some.

The link to Henning's photos of Dr. Ted (and my iPhone snaps of the exhibit
and).

Enjoy.

Greg Rubenstein

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gcr910/Ted+Grant+Photo+Exhibit+at+Vancouver+International+Airport/?g2_statusId=xc380e463&g2_navId=xca994022