Subject: [Leica] Dr. Ted Grant Photo Exhibit at Vancouver International Airport
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2017 09:19:58 -0700

Hi Gregg,

Thank you very much for the compliments regarding my Vancouver exhibition in
the airport. Also to Henning for plugging it one more time! J

These prints are mounted to the window glass in a fashion that when they
come down they will be scraped off the glass and become destroyed. Such is
life!

cheers,

Dr. ted  O.C.