Subject: [Leica] UPDATE Re: 280/4 APO repair
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram)
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2017 01:46:54 +0000

Lesson learned.  If DAG or Sherry can fix it, send it to them instead of
Leica.   Glad you are getting it back and it will be attached to your
camera soon to take the photos that only you can

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

would ever have dared dream.? James D. Watson