Subject: [Leica] IMG: Exploring the 90mm
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2017 17:25:42 -0500

Thanks for the kind words.

Like you, I can get around in the house with no glasses, which was my
ophthalmologist's intent when he selected my lens implants.  I have a
pair of drug store +2.0 readers which are useful at the computer, but I
might pick up some 2.5s to experiment with.  Every little bit helps.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA