Subject: [Leica] IMG: Exploring the 90mm
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2017 07:54:37 +0100

I wore contact lenses for decades, hard then gas permeable, but when I
started to need spectacles to read, and misplace them, I thought I may as
well wear glasses all the time so I couldn?t lose them.
I ended up with varifocals but they are uncomfortable at the computer, so I
also have a screen distance pair which live under the monitor when I am not
using them.
So my solution to not losing my glasses was to never take them off!
They have a special place for whilst I am in bed, so I know where they are
in the dark since I get up about 2 hours before my wife.
cheers,
Frank D.