Subject: [Leica] Dolphin Dance
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2017 12:52:33 -0700

Ah, I understand now Jayanand. I certainly didn?t mean to talk down to you.
Since I have no investment in DSLR gear at this point I?m simply working to
make the best of the mirrorless gear I have.

I?m enjoying the challenge.

I certainly cannot argue with the results you have achieved.

Well done and inspiring.

Adam