Subject: [Leica] Eclipse from Sumper, OR
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram)
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2017 18:08:32 +0000

Maybe the destroyed the picture when you flashed them.  Ha.

That is a better shot of the comet than I ever got.  I had been looking
forward to that event ever since my grade school days.  I was of course the
science geek.  It was disapointing especially when compared to the 1910
photos I had been seeing all my life.  I would love to see a great comet
before I go of the the skies.

Aram