Subject: [Leica] Leica officially announced Thambar 2.2/90
From: stevebarbour at mac.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2017 09:38:47 -0700

I agree with Ted.

DUMKOPFEN  !

Message from jbmmllug at jbm.org (Jeff Moore) ([Leica] Leica officially announced Thambar 2.2/90)
Message from tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Leica officially announced Thambar 2.2/90)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Leica officially announced Thambar 2.2/90)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Leica officially announced Thambar 2.2/90)