Subject: [Leica] Leica, RIP
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 09:20:51 -1000

That is just FUBAR. I understand your resentment and anger...
I have to admit though that the SL was just too much for me and I'll
probably get the M10 plus change (I traded them my 240 for the SL plus the
21/1,4).
I also have to admit that there is no camera out there that has the
shooting experience of the M's. All the rest seem to be computers with
small buttons. But many people swear by their Fuji/Sony/Oly etc, so YMMV.
And you have a wider assortment of non-M lenses than I do.
So go buy the A7rII direct from Kolorivision (longer warranty and a very
competitive price!) and nice to deal with. Sell your M when it returns as
you will get top $ as it is just CLA'd and new sensor, and be happy.
Off to the beach.
Aloha.

Bob Adler
www.robertadlerphotography.com