Subject: [Leica] A Service Surprise
From: amr3 at uwmalumni.com (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 21:11:30 -0600

On Friday I went to a camera sale at one of the few photo stores left in
the area (20 miles from my house).  These semi-annual events feature
company reps, and for the first time included people from Fuji.  I wanted
to give them feedback on my X-E2, and see if there was an update that would
allow a quicker change from rear LCD to the EVF.   It's a bit of a clunky
procedure now.  After talking for a few minutes the main rep asked if I
would like my sensor cleaned.  She gave my camera to the other Fuji person,
and in about five minutes he was back and it was done (my sensor had very
few spots when I came in, but it was great to start fresh again).

I hadn't expected this service.
--
Alan

(Retired)