Subject: [Leica] A few more from Yosemite
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram)
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 16:22:36 +0000

Around Halloween, the park puts on a nighttime cemetery tour where you can
learn about some of the early history of the park on a spooky walk through
the cemetery.  We went on Halloween night.   Hard to get some good shots
with so many people, but here are my attempts.

Once again, please view large.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f7/SC/Cemetery-6334.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f7/SC/Cemetery-6337.jpg.html

A few of the Three Brothers from my favorite vantage point.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f7/SC/Cathedral+Beach-6236.jpg.html

And one more from Fern Springs
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f7/SC/Fern+Spring-6210.jpg.html

Comments welcome.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

would ever have dared dream.? James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] A few more from Yosemite)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] A few more from Yosemite)