I see were are in the Western Hemisphere and that included the west coast of Africa but not any of Europe. Or Asia. A nice edge of Antarctica,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Hemisphere

It is Western Hemisphere leica repair which needs some help. The Eastern group is doing fine.

--

Mark William Rabiner
Photographer