I just checked into the LUG having just read some of the Red Dot forum to recommend to you to just put a Vario-Elmarit-SL 24-90mm f/2.8-4 ASPH on it and hit the airport.
But seems you?ve figured that out long ago!
Leica lenses have never messed up for me but I?ve never had a zoom glad you are back in business shooting with the it.
What you could not photograph with that would not seem worth mentioning!
And if you had a 24, 28, 35, 50, 75 and 90 in your bag instead it would require much more padding? and Tylenol. And wheels!

--

Mark William Rabiner
Photographer