Subject: [Leica] LUG archive finally working again
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2018 09:34:43 -0800

Hi Brian,
Well me "old son" ;-) from the screen to our first hand shake in San
Francisco???? :-) My failing mind and body?? When we first shook hands at
the LUG gathering aboard the boat dinner many years ago it indeed, the "LUG
as the first and real one  has always been the most interesting "screen
location" since someone pointed it out to me while I was learning how to
make a computer work.
And here was this magical E-photo site that not only assisted in my computer
skills! But my photo skills as well with the coolest "SALOON KEEPER" and
"CREW" making it work.
Thank you Brian for all the times in the past I should have.
Cheers,
Dr. Ted Grant O.C.