Subject: [Leica] Leica digital vs Sony A7RIII
From: cartersxrd at gmail.com (CartersXRd)
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 14:25:59 -0500

I live a little out of date, but perhaps my experience may be helpful.

A Sony A7rii and M9 currenlty share my bag?I find them VERY complementary.

Larger files if I need them, wonderfu color during good light, reach into
the dark when needed. The Sony with my noctilux and a cheap Hong Kong
converter let me see things my eyes do not. Other converters let me keep
some old favorite lenses or pick up goodies (Konica Macro AR 55, Olympus
300).

Ric Carter
www.CartersXRd.net
http://www.facebook.com/ric.carter