Subject: [Leica] Anyone with experience using Capture One and PhotoShop?
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 19:33:39 -0600

Greg,

I have used both and prefer the combination of Lightroom and Photoshop.?
As far as being intuitive, I use Tony Kuyper's luminosity mask plugin
(www.goodlight.us).? It is somewhat like using the zone system in the
darkroom, but far easier and works as well for color as b&w.? Basically,
you just click the eyedropper tool on a part of interest in the image,
apply it to an adjustment layer (curves or whatever) and adjust to taste.

Ken