Subject: [Leica] Off & Tired Topic Warning: the Billingham Hadley Pro
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2018 14:21:03 -0500
References: <80B580C9-6D99-482F-98AC-67B97E6A0B47@f3documentaryphotography.com> <LOXP123MB1112FEFB6DD0176E0546E9E6F9CE0@LOXP123MB1112.GBRP123.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM> <CABXy4063p1LqPkO6mxcCtLTocmXbVRwEheKbGcDFA7JCnf=CcA@mail.gmail.com> <LOXP123MB1112735FA186F7670F6B1788F9CE0@LOXP123MB1112.GBRP123.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM> <D02E8F7C-1597-443E-8023-9A24A41704AB@rabinergroup.com> <LOXP123MB1112F844255E4E88612F765EF9CC0@LOXP123MB1112.GBRP123.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>

Well the Filsons are not even camera bags but three are all kinds of inserts
you can get from a dozen companies to make the insides a bit more camera bag
like if you feel like you need it.

--

Mark William Rabiner
Photographer

?On 2/23/18, 3:27 AM, "LUG on behalf of John McMaster"
<lug-bounces+mark=rabinergroup.com at leica-users.org on behalf of john at
mcmaster.co.uk> wrote:

    I think my Steve McCurry Magnum was a limited edition, it can hold a
silly amount of kit ;-)

    john