Subject: [Leica] OT -- Billingham Eventer
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2018 14:29:10 -0500

Yes I do think from a quality stand point having made fishing bags worked
for it but also the fact they did not scream "photography" was a plus.
If you tried making photos of fish though they'd all swim away really fast
for some reason.
Cows though no problem. Sheep no.
Now many of their bags like the Hadley pros have a non-photo gear more
generic look but others really could be nothing else but photo bags.
And photographers and photography is often marginalized in these trying
times.
Less so as of late as photography one of those things done with a cell
phone. And anything relating in any way even indirectly with cell phones is
very positive now.

--

Mark William Rabiner

?On 2/23/18, 4:25 AM, "LUG on behalf of FRANK DERNIE via LUG"
<lug-bounces+mark=rabinergroup.com at leica-users.org on behalf of lug at
leica-users.org> wrote:

    Hi Mark,I believe that Billingham did originally make fishing bags, and
the one I bought nearly 40 years ago does look like a fishing bag with an
insert made of closed cell foam.cheers,Frank D.

        On Thursday, 22 February 2018, 22:21, Mark Rabiner <mark at