Subject: [Leica] Nudes? Really? Correct me but I believe we were all born that way
From: mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist)
Date: Sun, 6 May 2018 20:22:53 -0700

Evenmore horrors. I am Past President of the largest gun club in SW Wash
(social liberal fiscal conservative) does add a whole new dimension do what
do ya shoot?

We have LGBT sub club and events. I asked the founder why he selected the
name Pin Pistols??Mark, all guys were born with a pink pistol? okay

The human body is a work of art. Celebrate and capture it and if you and the
subject wish share it