Subject: [Leica] Nudes? Really? Correct me but I believe we were all born that way
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 7 May 2018 08:03:30 -0700

Ladies & gentlemen,
Please get over nude concerns. certainly if it is nothing more than a
nude...MALE or FEMALE!
If you've never looked at fine art photography books what a loss as you'll
find lots OF INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL IMAGES.
If you've ever travelled continental EUROPE and have a problem with "nude
images???? YOU WILL GO BLIND!!!
As far as I'm concerned given my first newspaper photograph front page was
published 17 Sept. 1951 and  have been published almost every year since! So
I've seen a fair share of nudes. Hey delete or flip the page!
My simple clean hearted advice for the "Never LOOK AT nudes FOLKS IS??"
Get over it, as long as the images are clean healthy looking photo fine art
images???? LET IT BE!!
However? If it is filth/garbage/and or smut...... DELETE THEM! And move on
quickly unless you need a dirt bag fix?
cheers,
Dr.Ted Grant O.C.