Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 17: the first few days in Denmark
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 8 May 2018 07:00:02 +0200

As always when I travel, some photos are for galleries of the places I
visit, like the Copenhagen and Aarhus galleries I posted earlier this week,
while others are used for the weekly blog?photos of people and little
details, mainly. And so it is this time, with week 17 containing pictures
from my two days in Copenhagen, followed by three days in Aarhus, which
included good food, a looong bicycle ride, rain, sunshine, good beer, and of
course some art and little urban details. It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2192

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain