Subject: [Leica] It's all your fault
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram)
Date: Sun, 13 May 2018 18:19:19 +0000

Agreed.  One can always export them as TIFF or JPEG once you have made your
changes, but then that defeats a few of the main purposes of having a
non-destructive editing software package.  I often come back to an image
taken years ago and tweak it according to my new likes or skills.  It also
takes up a lot more room if you have multiple versions of the same image
saved.  And then organizing them and keeping them all straight.  You have
just entered the world before Lightroom.  Might as well not be using
Lightroom.

Aram