Subject: [Leica] It's all your fault
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 13 May 2018 15:12:42 -0400

I always have the unedited original in my main files, sorted by country and
date.

The tiffs and jpegs that have been edited are filed by the particular
project that I'm working on, also by country and date but in different hard
drives.  I need the edited version that I have made to lease as stock so if
it is requested again in several years, I still have the same edited file
to send.

Tina