Subject: [Leica] It's all your fault
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 21:32:52 -0700

Hi Nathan,
Absolutely screwing around with all the dickie doo dad computer
possibilities means only one thing?
"THE PHOTOGRAPHER SCREWED UP TO START WHEN HE OR SHE WENT CLICK!"
Most of the time while reading e-mails regarding the crew's photos and using
the fixer-up things? Hell I don't have a clue what you're talking about.
When I shoot stuff, 99.9%,it's tap "print key" and what comes out first is
what you get! :-)
I mean, doesn't all this new fangled stuff supposed to be automatically
fixing images?
I've always attempted to shoot it right the first time without screwing
around attempting TO FIX a screwed-up photo first taken.
Besides me being 89 yrs. on MAY 27.2018!
I figure I can't be bothered screwing around "fixing?" a fat ass photo
poorly shot the first click?
Have a good day everyone.
Dr. Ted Grant  O.C.