Subject: [Leica] IMG: A Few From the Airport
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2018 15:33:58 -0500

Thanks for looking, Don.? I left Mississippi in 1951, but I recall that
the smell of cotton poison was overpowering on the drive from Aberdeen
to Columbus.? Could have been on later visits, not sure of the dates.?
We suspected that to have contributed to my wife's allergy problems.? I
met some duster pilots operating out of the old Aberdeen airport
(Stinson Field) with stories to tell that you wouldn't believe.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA