Subject: [Leica] IMG: First Visitor of the Season
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2018 00:00:45 +0100

A simply cracking bee shot, Jim, but the rope in the glider shot is
invisible to me. It seems I need a shot at 1600 pixels across for my
screen for definition. It doesn't work at 1000 pixels.
Douglas

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: First Visitor of the Season)