Subject: [Leica] Paper profile question
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2018 11:13:49 -0500

Thanks.? I thought $398 for a profiling kit might be too good to be
true, but you never know.? Epson ABW is good, but I like to print with a
slight warm tone (Photoshop gradient fill layer with "selenium #1 dialed
way back), so it looks like a good paper profile for me.? I also bought
ImagePrint for my first good printer, an Epson 2200, but as you note it
cost about as much as the printer these days.

Ken

Replies: Reply from chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford) ([Leica] Paper profile question)