Subject: [Leica] New Lens
From: roark.paul at gmail.com (Paul Roark)
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 12:13:10 -0700

FWIW, for my landscape work I find f/11 diffusion impacts my large wall
display prints.  So, I use my "dual focus" approach at f/8 most often.
That is, I take one image focused fairly close, usually on a foreground
center of interest, and then I quickly go to the infinity stop (which I
calibrate carefully using the focusing Leica-M to Sony adapters).  Usually
these will stack well in PS.  If the range is too much, I will sometimes
use a mid-point shot also, but the more shots, the more problems with
assembly because I usually work hand held. Also, to cover my inadvertent
movement/aim of the camera, I might also do a series of infinity shots to
be sure I'm covered.

Paul
www.PaulRoark.com