Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Gig economy protest at Barcelona
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2018 17:44:07 +0200

In November 2005, after waiting for a late guest, Naceri attacked a
22-year-old man with an ashtray at a trendy Paris restaurant.[6]
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samy_Naceri#cite_note-6> The actor was
convicted for assault and spent two months in jail.[7]
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samy_Naceri#cite_note-7> He was released in
February 2006. Then, in December 2006 he was imprisoned for racially abusing
police officers.[8] <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samy_Naceri#cite_note-8>
In January 2007 he was accused of attempted murder after stabbing a security
guard in Aix-en-Provence <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aix-en-Provence>. He
was sentenced to 9 months in prison (6 months suspended) for violence and
was also sentenced to 1 month in prison for assaulting two guards at a
medical center where he was being treated for overdosing on drugs.[9]
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samy_Naceri#cite_note-9>[10]
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samy_Naceri#cite_note-10>
Source: Wiki

That?s for the fate of its main character, in real life ... :-)

Amities

Philippe