Subject: [Leica] Verdi, Rigoletto, Pirandello...
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2018 22:45:27 -0700

David looks at Pirandello:
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/30702547747/in/dateposted-public/>

Trumpets:
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/43825343450/in/dateposted-public/>

Verdi and the Teatro Massimo:
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/43825343270/in/dateposted-public/>

The set of "Rigoletto," directed by John Turturro. We managed to see the
production a week later.? This was taken during a tour of the Teatro
Massimo. I was lucky, they turned off the house lights just as I was
about to take my picture, so I got the set as it appeared during the
performance.
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/30702547107/in/dateposted-public/>

The lively Via Maqueda, which is pedestrian-only:
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/30702546987/in/dateposted-public/>

Olympus E-M5 and Panasonic 20/1.7 (40mm equivalent).? Enjoy!
--Peter