Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Las Familias
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2018 22:22:50 +0000

Thanks for the reminder from the archives, Tina. They don't look like
murdering rapists, but then again Honduras's biggest claim to worldwide
fame is that it has the highest national murder rate. I'm sure that your
nice Mr. Trump wouldn't tell porky pies just to scare people
unnecessarily. Would he?

Douglas

Replies: Reply from tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMGS: Las Familias)