Subject: [Leica] IMG: Tracks
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2019 10:42:26 -0500

Shhhh, don't show these to our better halves.  If known that all kinds of
creatures lived with us in and about our homes there would be mass hysteria
and calls to action.  I can't tell you how many carcasses of small to
medium mammals  my cat has left about that needed to be disposed of.  Then
there is the BBC special on the life of raccoons in British cities
including coming in the pet door to share in the bounty.